Teach the Teacher conference
Dornach, 9-11 settembre 2023
Bringing Spiritual Development and Transformation into Modern Healthcare Education
Dear colleagues, dear friends,
As we experience mid-summer/mid-winter shifts all around the world, we naturally begin making plans for the next half year. We hope you will join us in Dornach for the Teach the Teacher conference from September 9-11, 2023. It promises to be a special meeting on many levels:
• There has not been a full TTT in-person program since 2019. It’s time to gather again as a teaching community where all are welcome—both those are just starting and those with great experience.
• Our program is strongly devoted to exploring the space the exists “in between” and how we can teach and share about it. This means we will focus on experiential and interactive tasks, explore feedback as a key educational process, and even the relationship between lifetimes as we teach each other about incarnation.
• If you have never participated in a TTT conference, you may not realize that the activity is as much about nurturing an international, multidisciplinary community as about any particular curriculum. For this reason, every TTT meeting is unique.
• It is no secret that there is a kind of “stutter-step” happening in many places around the world, where countries are seeking how to shift from an IPMT to their own national training, or where programs have been strongly carried by pioneer teachers who are now entering retirement. In both situations, new teachers are needed. Our therapies and medicine cannot grow if we do not have strong trainings, all around the world. We must support colleagues to be both competent and courageous as they do teaching work in their home countries.
• This year’s program has been prepared by a very dedicated volunteer group from 10 different countries. The language for the conference will be English.
• A number of reduced fee tuitions are available, intended to support those colleagues who would otherwise be unable to participate (either because of long travel or economic conditions).
• To keep space for more conversation work and interaction, the conference is limited to 70 participants.
We hope you can join us.
Adam Blanning, for the TTT preparation team
Incoming Co-Leader of the Medical Section at the Goetheanum
Scarica il file PDFDownload