International Anthroposophic Medicine Researc Conference
Developments, perspectives and strategies
9–11 marzo 2018
The development of Anthroposophic Medicine (AM) Research shows considerable dynamics: an increasing amount of research results; many publications; highly qualified researchers; growing academic implementations; funding also through public sources; large trials and more being prepared; extensive real-world studies; exciting preclinical research results; solid and replicated evidence for effects of high potency substances; methods for whole system research and individualized medicine research; potential breakthrough topics; research into the conceptual basis of AM; a consensus-based research strategy; and a highly cooperative spirit among the researchers.
We believe a major step into new dimensions can be taken: an AM research that will become generally visible in the medical world, with public impact and with potential to become a ferment for future developments in medicine. We also believe that a shared awareness of these potentials would be supportive to make them a future reality.
Therefore, with this conference we want to bring together all stakeholders: AM researchers, representatives of foundations, of pharmaceutical industry, of physician and therapist organizations, political active ones, and all of those – in Europe and worldwide – who have interest in AM research and in its future development.
AM researchers are invited to present from their own research
– results (of projects, of institutionalisations, of social achievements, etc.)
– their relevance (scientifically, medically, socially)
– their future potentials (for developments in AM, medicine in general, science, and society).
The presentations will not only be from researchers to researchers, but also addressing the other stakeholders, and some of these (e.g. representatives of physician, therapist and patient organizations, of industry and foundations) will also present or participate. All lecturers are asked
– even when reporting on activities from their own institutions – to focus on topics to which they are specifically dedicated.
This conference is an attempt
– to create, among all stakeholders and interested participants, a common awareness of the present AM research developments and their relevance and future potentials;
– to develop perspectives of how to further enhance our scientific competences, our abilities to find the crucial research questions, and to build up collaborating networks;
– to contribute to an overall future atmosphere in which scientific and new financial resources will have chances to meet.
We hope the conference will be a source of optimism, encouragement and warmth for all who will engage in developing and supporting future AM research.
Matthias Girke, Helmut Kiene, Gunver S. Kienle, David Martin, Georg Soldner, Jan Vagedes
Scarica il file PDFDownload