The System of Anthroposophic MedicinePublished by: International Federation of Anthroposophic Medical Associations (IVAA)
Rue du Trône 194 B-1050 Brussels
This publication is a joint initiative of the organisations of anthroposophic
doctors, patients, pharmacists and the international coordination for anthroposophic medicine, Medical Section, Goetheanum and provides.
• an overview of the use of anthroposophic medicine in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease
• a summary of its range of therapeutic approaches
• background on anthroposophic pharmacy
• an overview of the European regulatory context for the sector
• information on research, safety and effectiveness of anthroposophic medicine.